What do I need to send you in order to get started?

Click here for a complete checklist

What do I need to send you for preparing my year end?
In addition to the regular monthly paperwork, we require the following information.

  1. A copy of the insurance policy in effect at year end, if any 
  2. A copy of the latest annual report
  3. A copy of the minutes of the Shareholders’ meeting waiving the annual audited financial statements.
  4. A copy of any leases in effect at year end.
  5. A copy of any loan agreements, including both bank and private loans, that were initiated in the last 12 months.

How do I send you all of my paperwork?Feel free to send us the documents in any fashion you choose. Canada Post, XpressPost, scan and email or we are happy to arrange a courier service. All costs will be added to your monthly invoice. 

At no additional cost, we will be happy to keep all your files until year end at which time we will package everything up and send it to the accountant for filing. However, if you would like the files returned kindly advise and we will be happy to do so.   

Can you talk to Revenue Canada and/or WorkSafe BC on our behalf?

Of course we can. Let us know this is what you wish, and we will be happy to send you the appropriate forms to sign so Joy Creations Ltd. can act on your behalf. 

Should it even be easier for you, we are happy to have the mailing address on your accounts changed to ours so any communication will be directed to us. 

How do I do payroll?

We are happy to help you with your payroll, be it salary or hourly based. Call us today and we can discuss how we can support you. 

Please note, payroll tax tables change twice a year, January 1st and July 1st. Your calculations will change on these dates. For quick calculation, click on the following link for current payroll calculations. 

CRA Online Payroll Calculator

How do you bill for your services? 

We work on an hourly rate, with a minimum of 2 hours, or a monthly flat rate. Billing is done on a monthly cycle. 

What are my payment options? 

We accept Visa, MasterCard, cheque or etransfer. To pay by credit card, kindly complete the following credit authorization form and and fax it to 1-888-533-6515 or email it to [email protected]

Credit Card Authorization Form